Open permits or unpermitted buildings often jeopardize the sales for home owners, real estate agents, and buyers causing unnecessary delays in financing or closing the transaction.
It’s always a good idea to take care of those permits as soon as they are known. Building codes will only get stricter the longer you wait.
Working with HTS Co. LLC as your licensed General Contractor, we can help you navigate through the designing, drafting, permitting, and building processes easily.
We Specialize In:
- Closing Long-Standing Open Permits
- Certify Cesspool Inspections for Department of Health
- Install, Inspect and Certify Fire Alarms
- Insurance Adjustments
- Installing Security Systems for Vacant Properties
- VA inspections and verifications
We also do:
- Cabinet, Millwork and Carpentry Remodeling and Repairs
- Carpentry Framing
- Building Moving and Wrecking
- Institutional and Commercial Equipment
- Cement and Concrete
- Wood and Vinyl Fencing
- Aluminum and other Metal Shingles
- Wood Shingles and Wood Shakes
- Assist with grant writing or other related reports for capital improvements
We are happy to provide our clients with a complimentary one hour consultation. Thereafter, our usual fees are $150 per hour with additional charges for materials at cost-plus 25%.
Our current list of clients include private home owners, commercial businesses, and nonprofit organizations.